The hermetically closed design and the fully automated, uninterrupted operation of the Inverting Filter Centrifuges afford maximum protection against contamination for operating personnel, environment and product. This equipment is designed for typical pharmaceutical applications with slow filtering, compressible cakes andwhere it is necessary to avoid the contact between product and operator. Through its gentle product discharge leaving no residual heel and the possibility of thin cake filtration, this equipment is ideally suited for use with difficult to filter products.After hydro-extraction and with the basket rotating at the discharging speed; the product is discharged by inverting the filter cloth through the axial movement of the shaft.
Special properties for the benefit of the customer
- Assured full automatic solid discharge without residual heel.
- Clean filtering cloth for the next filling process.
- Particle conserving discharge thereby maintaining the crystals.
- High separation efficiency.
- Completely inspectable process area.
- High G force at maximum basket load.
- Comparatively low consumption of the washing medium.
- Minimum space requirement.
- Integrated clean room design.
|Dimentions||50 x 60 x 70 cm|