The Chemo Fab Lifting Bag type centrifuges are a cost-effective alternative in the pharmaceutical production. This equipment simplifies the product discharge and reduces its cycle phase. This equipment can be easily adapted to the product characteristics and it is therefore suitable for companies that manufacture a variety of products in medium to large batches. The basket rim, which the filter bag is fastened to, is removable and can be lifted from the top for discharging the material.
Special properties for the benefit of the customer
- Flexible adaptation for difficult to filter products.
- Lossless filter cake discharge in filtrate.
- Gentle solids discharge with the protection of crystal structure.
- Most suitable for Hard, slimy, crystalline and amorphous cake.
- Automatic CIP cleaning.
- Reduced manual contact with cake.
- Increased production because of reduced batch time.
- Easy accessibility of all machinery parts in contact with the product.
- Excellent washing and extraction effect.
- Simple centrifuge design and operation.
- Full Body Opening for excellent accessibility for cleaning and maintenance.
- Cleaning in Place.
- Full Lid opening for accessibility for cleaning and maintenance.
- Cake Thickness Monitoring System.
- cGMP Construction.
- cGMP Lifting Device.
- Vibration Tripper.
- Zero Speed Interlocking.
|Model||Basket Dia||Basket Height||Basket Speed||Filtration Area||Centrifugal Force||Working Capacity Under Lip||Maximum Basket Load||Motor Power|